Debi's Itasca Suncruiser RV Kitchen

Debi's Itasca Suncruiser RV Kitchen
My Itasca MH Kitchen

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

New Gadget in the Kitchen

Hi Kids...
Just wanted to share my new gadget with all of you. My new 3 in 1 Ninja Cooker it's going to be a great addition to the MH.
I had heard so many great things about it and yesterday I had a once in a lifetime chance to purchase one for less than 1/2 price... $63.99 YES that's right, I said $63.99. It all came about by a member of my FB group Debi's RV Cooking who posted she had learned that Best Buy had them on clearance in the store. Reg $129.99 on clearance for $63.99. But the store was sold out. She remembered other stores saying they would price match other stores sale prices, with her knowing about Bed Bath and Beyond's price match she took the print out from Best Buy to Bed Bath and Beyond and they honored the price $63.99. What a deal!!! I called our closest Best Buy but they were out then I called our Bed Bath and Beyond and they did have one. I asked if they price matched and the manager assured me they would match the price if it was the same model number. He checked the model number and it was the same. So away the hubs and I went. I can't wait to cook something in it. We have been wanting to eat healthier and this Ninja assures it's great for cooking healthier meals. We will see in the up coming months.
 
With winter on it's way I will be cooking more soups and stews and all of my holiday meals in the 3 in 1 Ninja. You can even bake wonderful desserts too. 
Seems this like this gadget is going to be a BIG hit at the potluck dinners and for those dinner parties I enjoy having at the campgrounds with all my friends.
Well until next time kids, Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment